I-O-data bluetooth stereo speaker
It simple still unique that’s the latest I-O Data’s Bluetooth Stereo Speaker. Its quiet plain compared to other Bluetooth speakers, but looks like Wall- E head especially like the rounded eyes, isn’t it? I-O Data will launch the CPSK/BT a portable Bluetooth speaker so you can enjoy high quality stereo sound from your PC or mobile phones through the wireless connections, it can connect within 10m distance to any handset devices that has a Bluetooth, via Bluetooth 2.1+EDR.

I-O-data bluetooth stereo speaker

The speaker sports A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.0, HFP 1.5, HSP 1.1 and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR. The I-O Data CPSK/BT comes with a built-in lithium ion battery and offers upto 10 hours of playtime. It comes in 123mm × 38.5mm × 36.8mm of dimension and 130g weight. Still there is no word on its pricing yet. gadgetnews

0 comments:

KumpulBlogger